Tuesday 26 August 2014

KYIV HOLIDAYS 14


Few time I have visited Kyiv when I was little girl and everything was really big.

Now its much smaller but my love for Kyiv is still here.



We lived in flat on Khreshchatyk street. The main street of Kiev there life of ukrainians is flowing

Everyday's walks here and there showed us how people is living now in these hard days

I hope that hard situation will end asap because I see people changing a lot in a good way and they are really proud of their country so do I

A look at Sofijsky Sobor. Kyiv has many examples of great architecure but mainly its cathedrals and other religious building. A lot of talented artists with their handwork you can see while walking on Andrew's Descent

How I can not mention one meter long pizza? It's so big and even cant fit in my photo. @ Mafia restaurant

Photo story: I am photographing Anya who is photographing a guy who is photographing cool car

My nomakeupsleepingasfuck face while trying to capture atmosphere of Kyiv in my video.
I really enjoyed whole trip! Love Kyiv. Really hope this stupid war in Dombass will end soon and people here will be more happy and free.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, UKRAINE

1 comment: